BSA is a national provider of complete Facility Hard Asset Management including HVAC, mechanical, refrigeration, fire, electrical and general building maintenance, working across all major industry sectors.
Our end-to-end asset management solutions protect our customers’ buildings and their occupants, and create environments that are comfortable and productive.
- In-house engineering design and development
- Prefabrication and sourcing for projects of all sizes to meet budget and time constraints
- Delivery of major multiservice design and construction projects
- Systems installation including new builds, tenancy, retrofit and upgrade works
- Building code of Australia (BCA) compliance reporting
- Programmed inspection, testing and service in compliance with the relevant Australian Standards for the maintenance and testing (DA19, DA28 and AS NZS 1851)
- Preparation of annual statements and certifications
- 24/7 reactive maintenance
- Asset management technology solutions including tagging and barcodes, data management and date-driven servicing
- Optimisation such as air quality, air and water balancing, energy efficiency surveys and sustainability projects
HVAC, mechanical and refrigeration assets for optimum comfort.
- Air conditioning
- Ducting and exhausts
- Emergency cooling systems
- Building management systems, controls and automation
- Essential services
Fire safety assets for our customers’ peace of mind.
- Fire detection and emergency systems
- Smoke detection and alarm systems
- Addressable fire detection
- Aspirated detection
- Liner detection
- Emergency warning and evacuation systems
- Fire Suppression Systems
- Automatic fire sprinkler systems
- Foam suppression
- Water spray systems and drenchers
- Gaseous fire extinguishing systems
- Hydrant systems
- Fire hose reel systems
- Fire system pump sets
- Fire system water storage tanks
- Portable fire equipment including fire extinguishers and hose reels
- Passive fire products including fire stopping and fire rated access
- Emergency exit signs and lighting, and paths of travel to exits
Large-scale and complex fire systems and multiservice construction services.
BSA provides build services for projects of all sizes. A core strength is BSA’s capability to deliver innovative fire systems and integrated multiservice solutions for large, complex building and infrastructure projects. We offer single point of contact, state of the art technologies, and in-house design and delivery resources.
Multidiscipline asset maintenance for improved commercial outcomes.
We combine a tailored suite of trades into a seamless integrated contract model. Bundling our core services in HVAC and fire with electrical, plumbing, onsite energy, building management systems and other general hard services to offer a more efficient and cost-effective service.
- HVAC, mechanical and refrigeration
- Fire protection and detection systems
- Building Management Systems
- Distributed energy resources (co gen, tri gen and solar PV with battery storage)
- Test and tag of electrical equipment and RCD testing
- Cabling and wiring
- Walkways, footpaths and kerb
- Pest control
- Line marking and traffic-flow
- Site clean-up and rubbish removal
- Roof servicing and cleaning
Industry leading IT systems designed for best practice.
BSA has developed world-class maintenance and asset management systems. In our platform, sophisticated field service management is integrated with a complete, accurate asset database and intelligent reporting dashboards to drive efficiency, compliance and informed decision making in service delivery.
We offer a wide-range of BMS to our customers to suit their facility size, requirements and budget. We place importance on our capability to integrate BMS with other systems to predict and improve building performance, maintenance, efficiency and cost.
BSA has invested in Building Information Modelling (BIM) technology and skilled BIM resources. BIM is key to the generation and management of data and also to effective communication with our partners throughout the life of a project.
Improve sustainability and asset performance with BSA.
BSA supports customers with load reduction, optimisation and energy efficiency upgrades.
Turnkey project delivery differentiates BSA from many companies in the energy efficiency market. As an end-to-end partner we can design, plan and deliver energy management projects to achieve energy cost savings and sustainability targets, as well as improve ongoing asset maintenance cost.
Benefit from national service delivery for metro, regional and rural sites.
Using a trusted provider for national, multi state or state based service delivery improves accountability and performance, and reduces cost for our customers with a large portfolio of sites.
Management of regional and rural facilities hard services can often be a pain point for owners and managers. BSA’s coverage, capability and systems make certain that our customers’ buildings and assets are serviced and running optimally, no matter the location.
The features of our model include a single point of contact for governance, centralised administration, experienced local delivery teams, as well as access to BSA’s Australia-wide supply network, national supply agreements and preferential buying arrangements.
Our safety, environmental and quality management framework is third party accredited and governed at national level, to ensure that our provision of services is consistent and compliant, and most importantly to ensure our people to return home safely at the end of each day.
We are here to help 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
BSA provides an after-hours emergency response service. Our customers can call our Property Service Centre 24 hours a day, 7 days a week – all year round, for urgent maintenance work.